- Solid Content(%)50%
- AppearancePale yellow liquid
Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer is polymerized by various macromolecule organic compounds.
Molecular main chain of polycarboxylate high performance water reducer is firmly adsorbed on surface of cement granule where can efficiently counteract hydration reaction and increase its plasticity. Branched chain surround cement granule having sterically hindered and electrostatic exclusion function which is different from conventional imparts excellent dispersing ability and effect of water reducing which make integrative characteristics of concrete improve greatly.
1. High water reduction: The water reduction rate of concrete can be high to 40%.
2. Good slump retention ability: Delaying time of transporting concrete and time of detention at construction site, guarantee concrete pumpability.
3. Good adhesion: Making concrete have excellent workability, Non-layer,without segregation and bleeding.
4. Good dispersion: High fluidity of concrete results in deposing and compacting easily for self-compacting concrete.
5. High strength gained rate: Greatly increasing early and after strength, reducing energy loss. Reduction of cracking, shrinkage and creep.
6. Wide adaptability: It is compatible with ordinary silicate cement, silicate cement, slag silicate cement and all kinds of blendings having excellent dispersibility and plasticity.
7. Good strength and durability: low lacuna rate, low alkali and chlorin-ion content. Enhancing concrete strength and durability
8. Environmental friendly products: No pollution during production.
|Material Safety Data Sheet
|1 - Product and Company Information|
Product Name POLYCARBOXYLATE SUPERPLASTICIZER
Company: NINGBO LUCKY CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
|2 - Hazards Identification|
|SPECIAL INDICATION OF HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Irritating to eyes and skins directly. Nonflammable. No risk of explosion.
|3 - Composition/Information on Ingredients|
|Product Name POLYCARBOXYLATE SUPERPLASTICIZER
Synonyms POLYCARBOXYLIC ACIDS * PCE
|4 - First Aid Measures|
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen and Call a physician immediately.
AFTER SKIN CONTACT
Remove contaminated clothing and shoes.Call a physician.
|5 - Fire Fighting Measures|
6 - Accidental Release Measures
Observe local environmental regulations.
|7 - Handling and Storage|
get in eyes, on skin.
with other materials.
|8 - Exposure Controls / Personal Protection|
drink at work site.
|9 - Physical and Chemical Properties|
Appearance pale yellow liquid
Relative Vapour Density
Saturated Vapor Pressure（kPa）
|Octanol/Water Partition Coefficient||N/A|
|Flash Point (℃)||N/A|
|10 - Stability and Reactivity|
Conditions to Avoid: N/A.
|11 - Toxicological Information|
Eyes Contact Rat
| Methods N/A
Subacute and Chronic Toxicity N/A
Inhalation may stimulate secretion
Eye Contact may result in temporal cornetist
Skin Contact long-term or repeated contact result in Allergic inflammation
Other contact when handling will not cause serious harm
|12 - Ecological Information|
|Products can not poured into a drain or sewer before handling.|
|13 - Disposal Considerations|
Do not discharge to the public sewerage system.
|14 - Transport Information|
Non-hazardous for road transport.
Non-hazardous for sea transport.
Non-hazardous for air transport.
|15 - Regulatory Information|
CLASSIFICATION AND LABELING ACCORDING TO EU DIRECTIVES
ANNEX I INDEX NUMBER: N/A
|In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.|
|16 - Other Information|
The above information is believed to be correct but does not purport to be all inclusive and shall be used only as a guide. The information in this document is based on the present state of our knowledge and is applicable to the product with regard to appropriate safety precautions. It does not represent any guarantee of the properties of the product. Ningbo Lucky Chemical Industry CO.,LTD,shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from handling or from contact with the above product. See reverse side of invoice or packing slip for additional terms and conditions of sale.